Mission and Vision
- To educate students from various backgrounds in the health professions through rigorous curricular activities that prepare them to take leadership roles in a competitive, technological, culturally diverse and global environment.
- To engage students and faculty in the discovery of knowledge that will define the future of health disciplines through applied and basic research, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- To extend the boundaries of Ohio University to enrich the quality of lives, especially for individuals in underserved and vulnerable populations, through interprofessional and community collaborations.
- To be a college of distinction in preparing health professionals whose work reflects the highest standards of collaboration, ethics, innovation, and commitment to all, especially underserved individuals and populations.
What Defines Us
- Interdisciplinary, collaborative approaches in research and academics
- Focus on rural health care
- Outreach to underserved populations
- Emphasis on reflecting and promoting diversity in health settings
- Engagement in global health education and issues