Employers frequently use the following services to build their brand awareness with OHIO students and maximize the number of strong potential candidates they connect with on campus:
• Career Fairs – The Career & Leadership Development Center hosts two Career and Internship Fairs each year in September and February. On average, 1,000 students attended each of the fairs to connect with employers.
• On-Campus Interviews – There are 8 interview rooms available for your use in the Career & Leadership Development Center. Last year, employers used these rooms to conduct more than 1,000 student interviews.
• Bobcat CareerLink – This NACElink resource allows you to post job openings, to create awareness of upcoming events, to review the rèsumè book and to schedule interviews with students.
• Information Sessions/Open Houses – These information sessions allow employers to share information about their company and job opportunities while getting to know OHIO students.
• Connect with Student Organizations – Employers have found this to be a great way to reach a large number of students from specific demographics and majors. Ohio University's student organizations range from personal to professional interests.
For additional information contact our Employer Relations Team at 740-593-1394
Career and Leadership Development Center| Baker University Center 533| (T) 740-593-2909