What's the Buzz?
The BUZZ campaign is a student developed social marketing campaign to address high risk alcohol consumption. The current campaign messages were developed through student focus groups. The campaign posters and promotional items were developed by Katie Parker a senior majoring in Graphic Design.
The campaign's goals are to:
- Reduce the number of Ohio University students who high-risk drink.
- Increase students' knowledge of the correlation between high-risk drinking and negative consequences.
- Increase students' knowledge of the Ohio University alcohol policy and associated judicial sanctions.
- Increase students' knowledge of city ordinances and state laws associated with underage consumption and high-risk alcohol use and
- Increase students' knowledge of low-risk drinking guidelines.