On this site, students who are relocating will find valuable information about orientation, academic support, student services, residential housing, and connecting to the Athens community.
If you are currently enrolled at one of the five OHIO regional campuses and plan to relocate to the Athens campus next term, you will want to attend the next available Relocate Day. This orientation program will acquaint your with all the resources, places, and services available in Athens as well as academic advising and priority registration for the next term.
Steps to take:
- Visit the Bobcat Student Orientation website to register for Relocate Day: http://www.ohio.edu/orientation
- Download the “Checklist to Relocate” by selecting the button on the left of this page; Review this checklist in detail and take the actions that apply to you.
- Make a Housing plan – see “Checklist to Relocate”- and fill out the Notice of Relocation to the Athens Campus form if applicable.
- Contact an academic advisor on the Athens campus who is part of the college/major you plan to be part of in Athens (see “Checklist to Relocate”)
- Contact Relocate Student Services if you have questions or concerns about transferring to the Athens campus. We look forward to hearing from you.